What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Noise shots wireless headphones.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (4 Jan 2020).
How to Win Noise shots wireless headphones?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (4 Jan 2020) :
Q1. December 19th is celebrated as the Liberation day for which Indian state that became independent in 1961?
Ans – Goa
Q2. What achievement of the Indian team at the Eden Gardens in 2001, was recently emulated by Jharkhand in the Ranji trophy?
Ans – Win after following on
Q3. Sonu Sood, Prakash Raj and Sudeep have been the principal antagonists in the 3 editions of which popular film series?
Ans – Dabangg
Q4. The Unquiet River by Arupjyoti Saikia re-imagines the history of a state with a particular river at the center. Name the river.
Ans – Brahmaputra
Q5. On 24th December, 1986 an act was passed which gave safeguards against unfair trade practices. What day is observed on 24th December?
Ans – National Consumer Day
Also Check :-
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 4th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2020.