What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Casio 61 Key keyboard.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (3 Jan 2020).
How to Win Casio Keyboard?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (3 Jan 2020) :
Q1. Eight year old Ryan Kaji earned around $26 million in 2019. What is the source of his income?
Ans – Reviewing toys on YouTube
Q2. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Ans – Jhumpa Lahiri
Q3. UK’s richest woman Denise Coates is the co-CEO of which organisation? (Hint: It’s a safe bet that her wealth will keep rising every year!)
Ans – Bet365
Q4. Sunny, who has starred in movies such as Gold and the upcoming Bhangra Paa Le is the brother of which Bollywood star?
Ans – Vicky Kaushal
Q5. December 23rd is observed as Kisan Diwas every year on the occasion of which former Indian Prime Minister’s birthday?
Ans – Chaudhary Charan Singh
Also Check :-
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 3rd January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2020.