What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay has a validity of 1 year and can be used across products/services at Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (2 Jan 2020).
How to Win Rs 10000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (2 Jan 2020) :
Q1. Divya, Akanksha, Pratima and Prashanti Singh are sisters who have represented India in which sport?
Ans – Basketball
Q2. How do we better know rapper Dilin Nair?
Ans – Raftar
Q3. Who recorded his 8th ODI score of 150 or more in a match played at Vishakapatnam?
Ans – Rohit Sharma
Q4. Which choreographer is the director of the upcoming movie Street Dancer 3D?
Ans – Remo D’Souza
Q5. US based Lars Buro has designed ‘Cybunkers’- a garage to accomodate ‘Cybertrucks’ and their owners. Whose products are ‘Cybertrucks’?
Ans – Tesla
Also Check :-
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2020.