What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy M20 whose 3+32 variant is currently available at Rs 9999. This phone is powered by 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 octa-core processor and is backed by 5000 mAh battery with 3x fast charge capability.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (1 Jan 2020).
How to Win Samsung Galaxy M20?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (1 Jan 2020) :
Q1. The two players to fetch the highest price at the auction for the 2020 IPL, have both represented which country?
Ans – Australia
Q2. Which of these states has a number in its name?
Ans – Chattisgarh
Q3. What does the first “C” stand for in IRCTC, an Indian Railways subsidiary?
Ans – Catering
Q4. Which Indian state observes Sangai Festival every year?
Ans – Manipur
Q5. Who has been awarded the 2019 International Children’s Peace Prize for her global campaign called ‘School Strike’?
Ans – Greta Thunberg
Also Check :-
- Amazon Oppo A9 2020 Quiz – Win Oppo A9
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 1st January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2020.