What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Samsonite Poly-carbonate Suitcase.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (1 Nov 2019).
How to Win Samsonite Suitcase?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (1 Nov 2019) :
Q1. Today, 1st November Is Celebrated As The Formation Day Of Which South Indian State?
Ans – Karnataka
Q2. Today, 1st November Is The Birthday Of An Indian Actress Who Won The Miss World 1994 Pageant. Who Is This Actress?
Ans – Aishwarya Rai
Q3. In Terms Of Population, Which Is The Smallest Continent?
Ans – Antarctica
Q4. Bhatiali’ Is The Folk Music Of Which State?
Ans – West Bengal
Q5. What Is The National Currency Of Albania?
Ans – Lek
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 1st November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.