What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Vivo V15 Pro. Vivo V15 Pro has Triple Rear Camera to give you more detailed pictures and it’s one of the very few devices which has In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. Vivo V15 Pro is available on Amazon at Rs 26,990 but you can get it for free.So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (19 June 2019).
How to Win Vivo V15 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (19 June 2019) :
Q1. During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
Ans – Gateway of India
Q2. Which of the following is NOT a form of carbon?
Ans – Glass
Q3. In the world of sports, the Dronacharya award is given to _____. Fill in the blank.
Ans – Sports coaches
Q4. Which is the largest blood vessel in the human body?
Ans – Aorta
Q5. The first Commonwealth Games were held in 1930 and saw 11 participating countries. Which country played the host for the games?
Ans – Canada
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 19th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th July 2019.