What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (20 June 2019).
How to Win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (20 June 2019) :
Q1. The first ever computer virus was created in 1971. What was it called?
Ans – Creeper
Q2. India’s highest railway station (in altitude) is serviced by the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World heritage site. Where is it located?
Ans – Ghum
Q3. Mini Mathur and Cyrus Sahukar are starring in this all-new comedy by Amazon Prime Video which is produced by Dia Mirza. What is the show called?
Ans – Mind the Malhotras
Q4. For the first time in India, a drone was used to successfully transport blood from a remote health centre. In which state was this incredible feat achieved?
Ans – Uttarakhand
Q5. On 9th June 2019, Rafael Nadal cinched his 12th French Open win. Who did he play the finals against?
Ans – Dominic Thiem
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 20th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th July 2019.