What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Honor Band 4 which costs Rs 2590.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (21 June 2019).
How to Win Honor Band 4?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (21 June 2019) :
Q1. This Year Will Be The 20th Anniversary Of ‘Operation VIJAY’ In India’s History. Which Victorious War Are We Celebrating?
Ans – Kargil War
Q2. Jallikattu, A Famous Sport In Tamil Nadu, Broke A World Record This Year For Entering The Maximum Number Of Participating Animals Into The Sporting Arena. Which Animal Does This Game Involve?
Ans – Bull
Q3. India’s Second Mission To The Moon, Chandraayan 2 Is All Set To Blast Off Into Space And Aim For Landing On The Moon’s South Pole, Where No One Has Ever Been Before. When Will It Be Launched?
Ans – 15th July 2019
Q4. Featuring Over 70 Songs, Which Of These Bollywood Films Holds The Record For The Highest Number Of Songs?
Ans – Indrasabha
Q5. Today Is The International Day Of Yoga, Celebrated Annually On June 21. After A Unanimous Declaration For This Day By The UN General Assembly, When Was The First Ever International Day Of Yoga Celebrated Worldwide?
Ans – 2015
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 21st June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th July 2019.