What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has an expiry of 365 days and can be used across services of Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (21 Oct 2019).
How to Win Rs 5000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (21 Oct 2019) :
Q1. Which Indian Shuttler Clinched The Men’s Singles Title At The 2019 Bahrain International Series Badminton?
Ans – Priyanshu Rajawat
Q2. The First Engineering College In India Was Established By Lord Dalhousie As Thomason College Of Civil Engineering In The Year 1847. It Later Became An IIT. Where Is This College Located?
Ans – Roorkee
Q3. The First Women To Serve As The Chief Minister (CM) Of Any State In India Was ________ . She Served As The CM Of Uttar Pradesh From 1963-1967. (Fill In The Blank)
Ans – Sucheta Kriplani
Q4. Mudhumalai Wildlife Sanctuary Is Located In Which State In India?
Ans – Tamil Nadu
Q5. The First Passenger Train In India Ran Between Mumbai And Thane In The Year 1853. What Were The Names Of The 3 Steam Engines That Ran The Train?
Ans – Sahib, Sindh And Sultan
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 21st October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.