What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Amazon Alexa Eco Show.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (22 Oct 2019).
How to Win Amazon Alexa Eco Show?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (22 Oct 2019) :
Q1. Which Of These Is The Southern Most Point Of Africa And The Beginning Of The Dividing Line Between The Atlantic And Indian Oceans?
Ans – Cape Agulhas
Q2. Who Was The Second Man To Walk On The Moon?
Ans – Edwin ‘Buzz’ Aldrin
Q3. Which Historical Event Does Charles Dickens’ Novel ‘The Tale Of Two Cities’ Concern?
Ans – The French Revolution
Q4. When Did The Apple IPhone First Become Available?
Ans – 2007
Q5. Which Film Director And Screenwriter Is Most Known For The Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), And Water (2005)?
Ans – Deepa Mehta
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 22nd October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.