What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win OnePlus 7T Pro. It’s priced at Rs 53,999 and is recently launched by OnePlus. With best features and amazing display, this phone is the best android phone currently present in the Indian market.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (23 Oct 2019).
How to Win OnePlus 7T Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (23 Oct 2019) :
Q1. The Book ‘Long Walk To Freedom’ Is An Autobiography By Which One Of These?
Ans – Nelson Mandela
Q2. Today, 23rd October Is The Birthday Of An Actor Who Has Played A Super-Hero Character Is Both Marvel And DC Franchise In Recent Times. Who Are We Talking About Here?
Ans – Ryan Reynolds
Q3. Today, 23rd October Is The Birthday Of One Of Football’s Legends. He Has Won 3 FIFA World Cups With Brasil And Was Named ‘Co-Player Of The Century’ In 1999, Along With Argentine Diego Maradona. Who Is This Player?
Ans – Pelé
Q4. Which Of These Indian States Does NOT Share Its Border With China?
Ans – Nagaland
Q5. In Which City Would You Find The Colosseum, An Amphitheater Built In The First Century To Honor The Flavian Dynasty?
Ans – Rome, Italy
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 23rd October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.