After launching its own UPI system few days back, Amazon has now launched flight ticket booking system as part of their superapp strategy. E-commerce giant came into partnership with Cleartrip to make this possible.
With plenty of benefits like No extra cancellation penalty, transparent pricing and many others, Amazon is also offering some cashback to attract customers to use their service. You can get upto Rs 2000 cashback on Amazon Flight Booking where Prime members will be getting the maximum benefit.
Continue reading to find out more.
Offer Source – Click here
How to Get upto Rs 2000 cashback on Amazon Flight Booking?
2. If you are using app, click on Amazon Pay section on dashboard and click on Flights option there.
3. Enter source, destination, departure date and other details >> Find Flights.
4. Look for your flight in the search results & select it.
5. Offer will be pre-applied as per below mentioned offer. If offer is not automatically applied, click on Apply Offer and select the best offer.
6. Then, proceed to Traveller Details input screen.
7. Input the traveller details, mobile no and email (You can also input GST details to claim tax benefit).
8. Proceed to review >> and then Proceed to Payment.
9. Choose any suitable payment method and complete the payment.
10. Voila!!! Your payment will be made and the ticket(s) will be booked.
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Offer is valid from January 1, 2020 to January 30, 2020.
- Cashback will be credited within 3 working days.
- Detailed TnC