Amazon Great Indian Sale is live and will run up until 22nd January. Apart from great deals and offers on shopping, Amazon is giving a pretty good discount on Flight Booking.
All Prime members can get flat Rs 1000 cashback on Flight Booking through Amazon & non-prime members can get flat Rs 750 cashback on min booking of Rs 5000.
With plenty of benefits like No extra cancellation penalty, transparent pricing and many others, booking flights on Amazon are pretty safe and convenient.
Tip – If you are not a Prime User and still want to avail this deal, you can buy Amazon Prime Membership here @ just Rs 129/Month or Rs 999/Year.
Offer Source – Click here
How to Get flat Rs 1000 cashback on Flight Booking?
2. If you are using the app, click on Amazon Pay section on the dashboard and click on Flights option there.
3. Enter source, destination, departure date, and other details >> Find Flights.
4. Look for your flight in the search results & select it.
5. Then, Proceed to the Traveller Details input screen.
6. Input the traveler details, mobile no and email (You can also input GST details to claim tax benefit).
7. Proceed to review >> and then Proceed to Payment.
8. Choose any suitable payment method and complete the payment.
9. Voila!!! Your ticket(s) will be booked and the cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay Wallet.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Prime members are eligible for a cashback of INR 1,000 and Non-Prime members are eligible for a cashback on INR 750. The minimum flight booking amount must be INR 5,000 to avail the offer.
- For Amazon Prime members – Offer is valid from Jan 18, 2020 (12:00 hrs) to Jan 22, 2020 (23:59 hrs) For all Amazon customers – From Jan 19, 2020 (00:00 hrs) to Jan 22, 2019 (23:59 hrs)
- The cashback will be provided to you within 3 business days of successfully completing the booking
- Detailed TnC